How to use Particle 『を』


This lesson you learn the particle を(O)

It is spelled with を in Hiragana.
we need to pronounce the particle を as ''O''


すしをたべる(sushi o taberu)
→I eat sushi.

object marker
It usually comes after the direct object of an action.

<example>

コーヒーのみます。(kohi o nomimasu.)
object
→I drink coffee.

ケーキつくります。(keki o tsukurimasu.)
object
→I make cake.


ほんよみます。(Hon o yomimasu.)
object
→I read a book.


こうえんをあるく(koen o aruku)
→I walk through the park.

Indicates the place of movement
It is used with verbs that describe motion.
For example, あるきます・わたります・とびます・まがります

<example>

こうえんあるきます。(koen o arukimasu)
→to walk through the park.

はしわたります。(hashi o watarimasu)
→to cross a bridge

こうさてんまがります。(kousaten o magarimasu)
→to turn the intersection.

If you are interested in studying Japanese with me, feel free to contact me😊↓↓↓


               smiwa1741@gmail.com







コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

what's the different between “wakarimasen” or “shirimasen” ?

How To Say “Please give me” In Japanese?

How to use ''おつかれさまです’’