How To Say “Please give me” In Japanese?


How to say please give me in Japanese will greatly help you with your shopping experience in Japan.

このTシャツ ください(kono T-shatsu  kudasai)

→Please give me this T‐shirt.


''_kudasai'' means ''please give me''is used to when asking a purchase.
''kono''means ''This'' kono is always used before a nourn.

''kore '' means ''this' and is also used before ''kudasai''


<Example>

この みず ください(kono Mizu kudasai)
→Please give me this water.

この おべんとう ください (kono o-bento kudasai)
→Please give me this bento-box.

この かばん ください (kono kaban kudasai )
→Please give me  this bag.

この くつ ください (kono kaban kudasai)
→Please give me this shoes.

この ノート ください (kono noto kudasai)
→Please give me this  notebook.

これ ください(kore kudasai)
→Please give me this one.

<conversation>

A:すみません。このTシャツ ください。
 (Sumimasen. Kono T-shatsu kudasai)
→Please give me this T-shatsu.


B:はい。ありがとうございます。
   (hai. Arigatougozaimasu)
→okay.Thank you.

If you are interested in studying Japanese with me, feel free to contact me😊↓↓↓

               smiwa1741@gmail.com

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

what's the different between “wakarimasen” or “shirimasen” ?

How to use ''おつかれさまです’’